TICKETS PRICES, 2022-2023 SEASON
This season join us for “A Season of Cultural Expressions” of five exceptional performances. Individual tickets are $38. Student tickets are $19.
Individual Concert Tickets ($38/$19)
The season includes five concerts:
- Nov 5, 2022 Jewish Musical Treasures (Location: Gunston Arts Center - Theatre 1)
- Dec 10, 2022 Holiday Cheer! (Location: Unitarian Universalist Church of Arlington)
- Feb 11, 2023 Broadway, Spirituals and More (Location: Gunston Arts Center - Theatre 1)
- Mar 18, 2023 Liebermann Live and Brahms (Location: Gunston Arts Center - Theatre 1)
- May 27, 2023 Marvelous European Masters (Location: Gunston Arts Center - Theatre 1)
All live concerts are held on Saturday evenings at 7:30 PM
ATTEND IN PERSON OR AT HOME
To maximize the safety and comfort of our wonderful arts patrons, the National Chamber Ensemble will implement some guidelines for those attending our concerts in person. These currently include the following:
The NCE will
attendance to allow patrons to spread out and feel comfortable.
Note: We recommend but no longer require face masks or vaccine verification to attend concerts
Your subscription or individual ticket also allows you enjoy the performance from the comfort of your home. You will receive a link to watch the exclusively produced concert video approximately 1 week after the live performance.
NO-RISK SUBSCRIPTION POLICY
If a concert is canceled for any reason choose from 4 options:
1. Use your ticket for another concert of your choice during the season
2. Apply 100% of your ticket value toward your tickets or subscription during the 2022-23 season
3, Receive a full refund for the canceled concert
4. Donate the ticket(s) and receive a tax donation receipt plus a “Bring a Friend” voucher with no expiration date
In the coming season NCE presents performances at two wonderful venues in the heart of Arlington's cultural life: The Gunston Arts Center - Theater 1 (Located just a couple of minutes from the popular Shirlington neighborhood and Crystal City restaraunts) and the Unitarian Universalist Church of Arlington (located at Arlington Blvd/rt 50 and George Mason Drive). The ensemble is excited about building new outreach activities and building partnerships in these communities.
Gunston Arts Center
2700 S. Lang St., Arlington, VA
Unitarian Universalist Church of Arlington
4444 Arlington Blvd, Arlington, VA
FREE PARKING AT BOTH LOCATIONS